The best Airlines and Airports in Asia has been revealed with awards by The Future Travel Experience Expo 2017.
- Air New Zealand
- Singapore Airlines
- Qatar Airways
- Qantas Airways
- Malaysia Airlines
- Air India
Some of the participants in this expo included universities and other higher learning institutions, entertainment companies, manufacturers and suppliers, travel agencies and hotel booking services, satellite service providers, and other tech companies.
The FTE Awards
Fourteen airlines and airports from across Asia and Oceania were recognized for their customer experience and innovation leadership at the 3rd Future Travel Experience (FTE) Asia Awards ceremony. The Awards were presented at Future Travel Experience Asia EXPO 2017, Asia’s biggest free to attend passenger experience and business performance expo.
More than 2,000 air transport and travel industry leaders registered for FTE Asia EXPO 2017, which was hosted with the official support of Changi Airport Group (CAG) and the Airline Passenger Experience Association (APEX).
Best Full Service Airlines:
- Singapore Airlines – Best in Southeast Asia
- Japan Airlines – Best in North & East Asia
- Qatar Airways – Best in West Asia
Best Low Cost Airline:
- AirAsia – Best in Southeast Asia
- Peach – Best in North & East Asia
- Flydubai – Best in West Asia
- Changi Airport – Best in Southeast Asia
- Hong Kong International Airport – Best in North & East Asia
- Hamad International Airport – Best in West Asia
Congratulations to all the winners. If you travel with any of these airlines and land in any of these airports, you know you’re in good hands!
Follow us on: