iPhone XR, iPhone XS & iPhone XS Max is the most advanced iPhone released yet. And they are the first iPhones that came out with eSIM technology. eSIM technology probably is the next step after SIM cards, since it is built inside the hardware.
Do you own the latest iPhone and want to have the eSIM experience? We will guide you on how to activate eSIM on your iPhone XR, iPhone XS & iPhone XS Max.
HOW TO ACTIVATE ESIM ON YOUR IPHONE
- In your phone browser go to https://esim.flexiroam.com
- Scroll down and you’ll see the eSIM Profile Activation
- Purchase the profile and provide the correct details.
- A unique QR code will be provided in your email after a successful purchase.
- Now go to your iPhone settings, go to Cellular/Mobile Data, then Add Cellular Plan/Data Plan
- Scan the QR code provided in your email.
- Then Tap Add Data Plan
- Choose Secondary Label, rename it to Flexiroam.
- You’ll be directed to Default Line, choose Use “Flexiroam” for mobile data only.
- Ensure Flexiroam Data Plan is turned on. Now your phone is eSIM activated with Flexiroam Data Plan!
With Flexiroam eSIM Data Plans you can use the internet without buying another SIM card. Can be used in over 150+ countries, and it works like prepaid. No subscription needed, top-up whenever you need data from a selection of 500+ plans.
After you have your eSIM profile activated, download the Flexiroam App.
The best combination for your eSIM activated iPhone! Get it here
Follow us on: