Data roaming service provider Flexiroam, which has rapidly been growing through the years, has now begun offering the e-wallet feature in the Flexiroam app for all users.
Wallet apps are widely popular because it provides a convenient way to pay for goods and services with your smartphone, smartwatch or another compatible device, like a tablet.
It can manage all your credit cards, loyalty club memberships and reward cards, and it may help to reduce fraud, too, as mobile wallets are generally harder to steal or copy than physical cards and cash.
Just like other wallet apps available in the market, this feature has its own benefits.
WHAT ARE the BENEFITS OF USING FLEXIROAM WALLET?
– Easy 1-click purchase of any plans. No more entering of your debit & credit cards again and again.
– Get bonus credits when you top up larger amounts. Save more money and get more data for your internet needs.
– No need to worry about TAC code while overseas. With Flexiroam wallet just top up anytime whenever & wherever you are.
– Any transaction using the Wallet within the year would extend the validity of the credits for another year; keep using it at least once in a year then you will keep the credit like forever.
– You’ll get credit back with every purchase of data using Flexiroam Wallet. Amazing isn’t it?
HOW TO USE FLEXIROAM WALLET?
- Go to your wallet, click “top up”
- Choose your desired amount of credits to purchase.
- Check out using your payment method of choice.
- Once the payment goes through, your wallet balance will be updated.
- You can now buy your data with Flexiroam Wallet upon checkout.
FLEXIROAM WALLET CREDITS VALIDITY
Credits will last 365 days from your date of purchase, and every time you make a transaction i.e. using the wallet credits to purchase a plan, automatically the validity of the wallet credits will extend for another 365 days, so you can use your leftover credits for future purchases.
Follow us on: