Data roaming has always been expensive, that’s no secret. It also might ruin your travel experience because of bill shock and uncertain carrier rates. Instead of having a good time it will turn out to be a disaster, and we don’t want that right?
There are other solutions like using WiFi at the airport and purchasing local sim cards. But you can’t always rely to these solutions as every destination have a different case scenario.
As a fellow traveler we are aware of the challenges and limitations you face, let us provide you the things that for sure you can get the most benefits of using Flexiroam X.
- Large number of users means there will be speed issues.
- Since it’s a public network there will security issues, sometimes you need to put your personal data which involves risk.
- You always need to be in a specific area to get the WiFi coverage, once you go outside the coverage it’s gone.
Local SIM Cards Issues
- Forgot to change local currency which means you need to go to the nearest money changer just to purchase a local sim card which takes a lot of time.
- Need to present travel documents just to purchase a local sim card.
- While having a layover and a transit, it’s not worth to spend money on buying local sim because it is time-consuming and just for temporary usage.
- Managing and keeping local sim cards is inconvenient, specially tracking the expiry dates of each one. Who wants to keep a lot of sim cards?
Now let’s take this scenario as an example:
The moment the airplane lands safely, the flight crew says you can use your phone. You need to update your family or friends that you already arrived, you can just switch immediately to a local network using Flexiroam X. It will instantly connect you to the strongest network available thus giving you an advantage (no more buying sim card, registering, reloading, top up etc).
All you have to do is compose your message and send them in your own time and convenience. Easy as 1, 2, 3.
- Chat Messaging Platforms (WhatsApp, WeChat, Line, Viber, FB messenger, Telegram)
- Social Media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.)
- Check emails, keep updated to work & schedules.
- Internet voice calls
- Browse your favorite websites and news articles.
- Send and upload photos to your friends and family.
- Ridesharing and transportation apps (Grab, Uber, etc.)
- Use Waze, Google Maps for navigation.
- Book hotel for accommodation
- Check travel destinations on the go
- Find the best food locations to try, also can use for delivery.
- Check discounts, latest offerings
- Translation Apps
Overcoming culture & language barriers
In many countries there are different languages or dialects spoken throughout. The people are often faced with difficult and confusing times as they misinterpret what you say. Some people will even attempt to run a scam on travelers because of the language issue.
Now enter the tourist, expat or foreigner with so many other things to take into consideration.
Using Flexiroam allows you to access information you need in an instant and get assistance in translation. Instant data roaming access also gives you the power to verify purchases ensuring you are not overcharged or scammed.
Roaming at flat rate
When you arrive in a new country and want to start using data roaming immediately, one question often comes to mind. Which service provider provides the most reasonable rate for roaming and how efficient is the connection?
By using Flexiroam X you don’t need to worry because
- You can change the service provider with Flexiroam X and choose the network you prefer the most.
- You will not be charged with different rates when you change service providers because Flexiroam X is providing flat rate fees for all services.
- Connect to over 580 networks worldwide within your destination, we have partnered with various telecom companies to give you the best connection experience while abroad.
For more details you please check the following links:
OFFICIAL WEBSITE: https://www.flexiroam.com