Dear valued customer
Our hearts and thoughts go out to the people who are affected by COVID-19. We want to express our appreciation to the heroes in the field: healthcare workers, local communities, aircrew, law enforcement, firefighters and workers in all essential services who are still serving selflessly on the front line of this global pandemic.
For the past ten years, FLEXIROAM has always aimed to provide the best mobile data experience to our customers. In this climate, we know travel may not be your first thought, but we want to thank you in advance for putting your trust in FLEXIROAM as you plan for future trips and your continuous support.
We are focused on how COVID-19 is impacting our customers and have made some essential updates to our data plans policy to provide our customers with the most flexibility we can offer during these challenging times.
For our customers with existing global plans, we are extending all expiration of your existing Global Plans for another THREE (3) months [90 days]. FLEXIROAM is doing this to allow users ample time to use their data plan. It is part of our commitment to ensure you will always save more of your hard-earned money.
As this unprecedented situation continues to unfold, we understand that your need for data is changing. For customers who need to:
- Work from home
- Consuming entertainment
- Studying online
- Playing video games
We are providing the following offer:
– Get up to 75% Off selected Global Plans (1GB and above) [CODE: Check your app for latest codes]
– For Global Plans (5GB, 5GB+, 7GB, 11GB): We are offering 90 extra days of validity
– Offer is valid for limited time
– Continue to give UP TO 60% Off on local data plans
– Introducing unique plans to accommodate for these exceptional circumstances
We recommend you to:
- Follow our Social Media pages using this: @flexiroam
- Check your in-app notifications regularly
- Monitor our blog at RoamingBuzz , AND
- Our website: Flexiroam.com
As the current situation is still evolving, we will keep you updated on all changes through the above channels.
Stay safe, Stay healthy